Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Last day of work

Yup, today was my last day of work! Yay!!! but my boss delayed my pay... say earliest friday then pay... haiz... cheat money onez... lolz...

Received a msg from Samuel Teo today, it wrote "hey i jus realized the hospital cut the basketball shorts u bought for me cos of the accident! i loved tt shorts... hai... sorry man."

Just wanna say, nothing to be sorry about man... I already really touched that u still wear the shorts... I gave u tt shorts like in 2001 rite? 6 years man... still can fit ah? lolz! But what's more important is that you're safe! Hope you recover real soon! And you better take care of yourself while i'm gone! Broken collar bone during army and now this! BUt i guess i should be the one to say sorry... sorry for not being there for you when u got injured...

No comments: