Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Night with Samuel

Was supposed to go swimming with Samuel Wong today, but the skies looked cloudy... so we decided to change the plan to... as we both agreed... "eat dinner and grow fat!" lolz... But in the end I still decided to go get some laps done and while swimming, this kid in front of me suddenly struggle in the water asking for help!

I don't know what got into me, i just stood there in a stupor.. didn't do anything. The kid's father got to him first, together with the life guard after... so disappointed in myself... i could have become a hero... hahz... but luckily the kid's safe... i guess my mind was trying to grasp the situation on whether it was real or fake... Went to Serangoon Central after that to buy my favourite chocolate chip bread... always go there so much so that the aunty recognizes me. Lolz...

Met up with Samuel at 7pm as arrange, and he was punctual! Called straight away at 7pm saying "Jonathan Choo! Where are you?" hahz... dunno... i always find it funny when someone calls my full name out.. luckily i was already there.

Dinner was good, western food, thou i kind of settled for all the side dishes due to my being vegetarian. THen after that we went to AMK Hub to catch the movie - Kingdom... wasn't sure it was good at first, but turns out it was hella good! Really worth the money.

In between the movie and dinner... was 2 hours of waiting time where we just walked around amk, chatting about everything, observing this weird guy who painted himself silver, and talking about the ugly side of singaporeans...like how most will watch, take picture, and then just walk away without giving money...lolz...

Anyway, really enjoyed the night, can't believe I've known you for 7 years already... Hope our friendship will last forever! Together with Nat, Lee and Lin... mayb 30 years from now, we'll sitting at some kopitiam drinking coffee and talking about the past... lolz...

No comments: