Monday, November 26, 2007


Went to West Mall today to meet up with Jeffery, finally after 3 weeks of changing dates... either he's busy, else i am... everyone's so busy these days its difficult to meet up... Yet i really appreciate all my friends who make the effort to gather once a while.
We just sat there, drinking tea, chatting and listening to music... Love doing those things... Really nice to catch up again. Then later even joined his friends Geraldine and Sharon for dinner! well.. actually only Jeff and I ate... lolz.
Question that keeps popping up is whether I'll be going to the states forever... well... I know at least for 3 and a half years I'll be there... I'll be sure to come back and visit! But just not sure how often can i do that... saw my schedule.. they don't really have much holidays. As the date of departure inches closer, i sort of begin to have doubts again.. about whether it was the right choice... to make this big sacrifice to part with everything here! After the 3 years... will I come back? For holidays or permanently? US or SG? I really don't know... seems like now i have 2 lives... which one to choose... I used to be very certain that I'll want to stay in USA... but after yesterday and today... after realizing what great friends i have here too... It makes it so hard to part... But at least its a direction in my life... and i chose to go with it for now... But believe me my friends, no matter where i am... you guys will always be with me... in my heart... I will never forget...and will always be grateful... for all the wonderful memories that you have given to me...

No comments: