Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Work work...

Worked on my project till past 1am last night... Thats the price to pay for procrastination. Went back to work at 8am this morning and basically felt like a zombie... dark eye rings, messed up hair, pale face and slow movement.. i was the walking dead... And to top it all, the wound on my gums started to hurt.. The hours dragged long. My job was supposed to have ended on Oct 26. Yet now its already Nov 13, and i'm still working.. And today, my boss asked if I could extend again and work till the end of the month! I dunno... its good pocket money.. But... I'm tired..... (ok... i'm whining... lolz)
Had lunch with Royston at Bugis again, love the vegetarian laksa there! Lolz... so gonna grow fat =P... then went to STA to search for tickets to Japan and USA with what's left of my lunch time. Planning a free and easy trip to Japan with my sisters this december before I fly back to the states. Back at work, was also discussing with Yong Chao, Andre and Aaron regarding our Bintan trip online, settling air tickets with my sisters, while doing 2 different projects at the same time all in the same computer screen! Lolz... ThAT's what you call multi-tasking man!

No comments: