Monday, November 12, 2007

Family time

Dad bought nasi lemak for everyone yesterday.. and as for me, i have to stick to my vermicili... unfair.. then after, brought my sisters out to shop for our house... its undergoing a major overhaul after 15 years of staying in the same place. Renovation time. Tiring process thou, chooising every single tile, from the W.C to the kitchen to the rooms, the taps, the sink etc etc. Went out dinner with dad and grandma later. Been a long time since i saw my grandmother and she's grown so much more thinner and her leg's giving her problems again. Told her that after I complete learning my TCM course, i'll come back and give her treatment!

My house is now in ruins, and other than my room, which is left untouched since i'll be gone, the rest of the rooms are reduced to rubble and here am i living in the midst of all the bricks, with no proper washroom nor kitchen... feels like living a refugee's life...


Here's our lady boss (my youngest sister) choosing the tiles

No comments: