Saturday, November 10, 2007

Pratas & Family

Today, my sisters went out to buy roti prata back home for dinner! Of all days, they choose the day after i extract my teeth... so all i could do was watch and salivate as i slurp my plain congee... Now i want to go out and eat roti prata! Muz eat before i go to the states!
But it was so nice to see everyone gathered around the family dining table for dinner. Its been a real long time since we did that, since our parent's divorce, and since going overseas. We're planning a trip to Japan together this December, just us siblings... Hopefully we'll be able to get the tickets.
Keith came over today rather early today too, about 8am, and just watched Naruto the whole day as I was busy doing my research and project for work. Poor guy, when it came to dinner time, he was so tired that he just slept through dinner. But i guess it works out, coz it gave me private time with my sisters which i seldom get these days...

No comments: