Friday, December 07, 2007

Busy Day

Busy day today, started of by going to the bank, meeting my "personal financial manager" - sounds cool huhz...lolz... Then had to return a book to my previous work place, headed over to look for my remiser.. settling lots of money stuff. Took the whole day.

Along the way, met Joseph in the bus, my primary 1 classmate! lolz. He said he saw me at Bugis earlier but wasn't sure if it was me, then now at Serangoon, in the same bus, we meet again! It was meant to be... He was disembarking and so he called me on my cell. Can't believe we still have each other's contacts... Thats like what... 17 years of knowing u out of 23 years of my life? lolz... about 3/4 of my life man! Other than a bit taller, he still looks the same! And on my part.. other than a bit rounder.. i still look the same! Hopefully...

Dropped by Yongchaos' to retrieve the Bintan photos and then finally met my Aussie Uncle and Aunt for dinner at around 9pm. Over dinner, met Yong Quan! my uncle who's only 1 year older than me... yeah.. he's my uncle coz he belongs to the generation above me. Chinese families follow that.

Anyway, here are some photos from Bintan:


Dinner on the first night at Pasar Ole Oleh


Breakfast at Nirwana


Late nite of Drinks, peanuts, cards and Tv... How typical...


Seriously catching up with world news...


Seriously catching up with the latest series of Sunday Times Comics! Lolz


Surfing TIme! Posing with our mini surf boards.

No comments: