Sunday, December 09, 2007

Last few nights...

So on friday, went to CSC to return my cards and met Mr. Victor there, the Bmt pool care taker. He's 60+ and his 6 pecs are still damn well defined lah... I asked him his secret... he said no secret lah.. just have to watch diet and do bridge for like 1 hour each day... siao sia...
Met Alvin Lee, Sam Wong, Marcus, Gerald and Nathaniel for dinner at Minds cafe along Clark quay and as usual, made lots of noise playing games! Lolz... we played some strategy game, then followed by slamwich, taboo and uglies again!
Got a nice singapore scenery photo fr gerald to remind me of home, and got this gift from nathaniel...

Look like us not? Lolz... Damn cool right?

Saturday... was supposed to ask my grandma out for lunch but she didn't reply my call, so i continued packing and soon it was already 3pm! In between, Aaron was trying to sell his Zoukout ticket and when i offered to buy it, someone already took it. Then Alvin said he could ask his friend who might have spare tickets... turned out to be none... But guess it was a blessing in disguise.

Went to meet Jeffrey as appointed and he was suppose to leave by 7pm but his friend also cancelled their appointment, so everything worked out perfect! We went about exploring Singapore going from Bukit Timah, to Serangoon Gardens, to Chinatown! Lolz...Thanks for spending time with me on my last night here, and showing me what a beautiful city Singapore actually is... What's even cooler was that we so happened to be wearing matching shoes and shirt! Lolz... Too bad the picture's a little blur... and my hair sux! Photographer never give advice one sia...

Red n white shoes and shirt for me... and green shoes and shirt for jeffrey! And what's more... red and green... christmas mood! Lolz... Sigh... too bad i won't be spending christmas in Singapore...
I so gonna miss all of you all!....

No comments: