Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Moving on with life...

Met my uncle and aunt from Australia this morning for brunch as they were visiting. They fly back on Saturday and SUnday, its my turn... Time flies... Was telling them about me thinking twice about going over, and their respond was that, if its something you have to do, you have to move on.
While driving back, met an old friend - a monitor lizard! lolz... about a meter long. I saved it fr being run over by my dad a few months back, guess he's here to send me off too! Lolz

Met up with Fabian, Ivan and Qizhi for dinner at this small restaurant - Portobelle... pretty cozy but a little ex. We were buddies during our advance officer course, and till now, they remain the best buddies i've made during NS.

We're a group of 9 originally who hung out together almost everyday during our 3 months course. Gabriel's busy with his store, Alvin Chia with life, Alvin Tjoe is a commando regular, Qizhi is now in NTU, and the rest of us are all flying... started with John leaving for USA in July, now its my turn. Ivan will go to Australia in Feb, so will Hairul. Fabian will go join us in the states in August... and Michael is probably in China now... A small group of 9... all scattered around the world... Thats life... we are all moving on...

No comments: