Monday, December 03, 2007

Food, laughter and work


Had lunch with Samuel Teo at CSC today, and as always, when i'm with him, we eat alot - Avocado salad, Sandwiches, Fries, Spagettii, plus Grilled Chicken for him. Then walking over to Parkway, I got convinced to eat ice cream too!
Met my godmum who cuts hair there and i had another crazy hairstyle in mind which she responded by laughing n telling me to take a walk first before i decide. Went to borders but couldn't find my book, ended up buying another.. waste money man.. Then we popped over at Yakun and ate again! N i so happened to sit beside Andre's mom! lolz... was just at her house having dinner last night. How coincidental. She told me to bring her son with me to US..lolz.

Pretty fun day with lots of food, laughter and also lots of errants done. Halted my CSC membership, activated my UOB acct which involved lots of guessing of passwords and withdrawing and depositing over and over again to activate it. So weird... hahz and i postpone my hair cutting till Wednesday...we'll see...heez


Went out again to meet my best friend Nathaniel at the Hongkong Cafe for supper. THou its way past bed time, and i seldom go out after mid night coz my carriage will turn into a pumpkin... i still went ahead... lolz, coz its been so long since we met with his schedule packed with lessons and exams, and mine packed with slacking and more slacking.. lolz..okiez... not that relaxed for me as well... i had work.

But bro, its so great to see you again... And likewise, i feel really comfortable around you, so much so that i felt like a chatter box this evening... kept chattering away... hope i gave u some air time too... =P 13 years man... i've basically known u for more than half my life hahaz.. and our record on the phone is still unbroken! hahz...I'll miss u so much when i leave again man! But like i said, i'll always be there for u!

No comments: