Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve

Its New Year's Eve in USA, and New Year's Day in Singapore. So while chatting with my friends online, I was technically speaking to someone in the next year, while I was still in the year before. Talk about time travel! Lolz

The year of 2008 has been an interesting one. I spent almost the entire year studying TCM but also doing some soul searching at the same time. Finally decided to quit and move back to Singapore in October. It was a major shift in my life direction. In the last 2 months of November and December, I have travelled through Singapore, Taiwan, Japan and the USA. Throughout, I have met many new wonderful friends in each country, gained many new experiences and insights towards my life. I have also managed to meet up with old friends as well, and catch up with the lost years that we've spent apart. I've met people who changed my life, and also met those whose lives I have changed. And I got to meet stars! Mario Maurer and Aoi Sora! Ok... the latter one doesn't really count.. Lolz

Despite not having any real tangible achievements in the year of 2008, I feel like I have gained alot from this year and that the year has not gone to waste. As the year of 2008 comes to an end, I just wanna take this opportunity to thank all those who have been in my life, and shared so much love with me. May the next year bring us more happiness and may whatever dreams or goals we have be fulfilled. Happy New year everyone! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year :D