Wednesday, March 12, 2008

12th Mono


Got to talk to some of my men whom i trained when i was still Coy 2IC of 3SIR... They just came back from an overseas training a few hours ago and were relating to me how tough it was.. One of them also got bitten by a snake and COA went to visit him! Wah liaoz... i hospitalized so many times also not a single person visit me sia.. Unfair!!!

But yes... i sure remember my trainee days... Wouldn't want to go back to those days... but I sure do miss u all! 3 SIR Bravo 12th Mono intake... u guys are the best soldiers I've ever had! 11th Mono too! DUn get me wrong! hahz..

I guess I can count myself lucky to have taken 2 great direct enlistment companies in my short term there. Although I lost 3 months of lull period in that... I'm still happy to have met u all! All 200 of u... To see your transformation and metamorphosis... was extraordinary for me... Thank you for the opportunity to train with you guys, and thank you for all the memories that we've shared.

No comments: