Thursday, March 13, 2008

Guess i've been having lots of military contacts coming back these few days... Receive an email from my clique during the Advance Officer's course and we got this mail list chat going on now. So of the original 8, 2 of us are in America, 2 in Australia, and 4 remaining in Singapore. We're all over.. hahz

ALso got to know a new friend, a fellow officer who's name is... peaceful bamboo! lolz.. bet u regret letting me know your chinese name now..hahz oh well. But at least its better than mine.. i'm the virtuous red carpet...Lolz
And not to forget Isaac, officer in the making.. Jiayou! join the family! hahz.. and Brent, my bro. Thanks guys for accompanying me online... it can get very boring studying here... And Weyman, I wan to know Cherlyn! Intro!!! Lolz..

Looks like my new year's wish is coming true thou... getting to know all these new friends... and having a great clique at school too! Jill, Nicole, Michelle, Lawerence, Amanda... so looking forward to our outing on friday after finals!

Alrite... apart fr all the good news, my school is making me pay extra US$600 for nothing! Just bcoz i passed out of their chinese class and they need to fill up the gap with something... stupid! I'm so not gonna accept that lame reason... I'm soooo gonna see the Dean of the Sch tml... Fight Fight Fight all the way!!! To Lead! to Excel! To Overcome!!!

No comments: