Monday, March 31, 2008

Back to BBM for 2nd day of Spring Conference today and we had a feast! Salads, sandwiches, kebabs, guacamole, sushi... who says being vegetarian is suffering? It was a fiesta. See how I'm enjoying my Kebabs? Lolz... (No choice, sneak shot by Amanda. Had to smile even thou my mouth was full of food.. Lolz)

There was so much left overs after so Sandy, Tina, Laura, Isabelle and I started a sandwich making assembly line and packed sandwiches for everyone to take home. After the whole program, just hung out at the monastery till almost 9pm before heading back home.

Coming back home after being gone for an entire week sure feels weird... no more ceremonies to attend, no more buddha halls to go to, no more kids to play with or back mountains to run to... just me and my laptop... everything comes back to normal...



Pic 1 - The lunch spread
Pic 2 - The sandwich assembly line


Pic 1 - the entire congregation for Day 2
Pic 2 - the young ones of BBM!


Pic 1 - Acting cute. Lolz... i look like some anime character man...
Pic 2 - Chilling with David Williams. Together with Sandy, we form the Trio: Sandy the Oracle, Williams the Great & I am just Jonathan... THE Jonathan... Lolz...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, good times :)