Saturday, March 22, 2008

Leap cycles...


Found out that my friend wan'er and her mom Aunt Josephine were arriving yesterday instead... so I drove up to meet them at my aunt's place, and just chill out with cousin Ben. Picked her brother up later at night too. Feels weird meeting again after 12 years... So i guess while Singapore is showing the film Leap Years, I'm experiencing a Leap zodiac cycle. Lolz. Yet it was interesting to see how no one changed at all.. everyone still looked pretty much the same as 12 years ago.

Brought them about today sightseeing and shopping. And My cousins are going to bring them out to some bar in SF tonight and they invited me to join along... I dunno... I don't drink, don't smoke, don't party... I'm a pretty boring person... so i think i'll just run away and proceed with my plan A... going up to the hills in Ukiah...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're having a good time in CTTB!