Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sch sys sux

I think my sch system sux... after meeting with the dean of student affairs, the dean of academics, the president of the student council... conclusion is that I still have to waste money on the extra 3 units. But the bargain now is that I'll get to do what i want and in another college. If its not for the good friends in this school that I've made... I think i'd have applied for a transfer...

Went to Gold Sage monastery at 8am this morning for ceremony. They were transmitting the 8 precepts, but i didn't receive it all... don't think i can with this rebellious nature of mine. Stayed on for a pretty interesting lecture till 3pm. 7 hours in the monastery.

Went to repair my macbook after and it took me 1/2 an hour just to get a parking space at the mall. Frustrating... Americans have nothing better to do on saturdays... why don't they all just stay at HOME!

Went to my sister's place to visit her, and she goes to the library to study instead... Had i known, then i wouldn't have bothered... no difference visiting or not. She does that all the time...

Okiez... i'm just having a bad day thinking about the lousy sch sys. Well... hope tml will be a better day. Going to go up to Ukiah with Rev. Heng Sure to attend the VegFest! A Festival to celebrate Vegetarianism with lots of yummy vegetarian food! Lolz... Should be fun.

No comments: