Monday, March 17, 2008

Vegfest

Was at San Jose yesterday when someone just came up to me and said that he had read my blog! I was surprised... and up in Ukiah today, Lucy told me she read my blog too! Hahz... hope i didn't bore u all with all my incessant complains.. =P

Was up at Ukiah for the VegFest today, was surprised to see Wanyi there! Didn't know that she had been studying for 2 years in the City of Ten Thousand Buddhas. And bcoz i was away from the city for about 2 years while i was serving NS, all these old friends came up to chat and Wanyi was saying like "Wah... so popular sia..." so she started calling me "Mr. Popular" and soon all the girl's school started calling me that and I knew if I hung out there any longer I mite get in trouble. Girls sch students and boy's sch students are not allowed to interact and I sort of belong to the boy's school...

So ran to hide in the kitchen and all these wonderful mums kept feeding me with burgers, desserts, rice, noodles... hahaz... They're just all so kind. And Mrs Bostick was wrapping burgers and I think she mistook me as Andrew when she said "Guojuan's son can come help me wrap the burgers." Took me a while to realize she was referring to me since Andrew wasn't there... hahaz. So Julia and Andrew... i guess you just got a new brother here...Lolz. Oh wells, you guys have always been like family to me anyways...

Another person came up to me and kept asking about Jennifer and I was wondering who's Jennifer... then later i heard that Jennifer was an alumni from the girls school and she thought that i was Jennifer's boyfriend... Lolz... But i also heard that Jennifer is very beautiful.. I have no idea who she is thou...

Looks like I'm being mistaken as everyone else but myself! So who am I? Lolz... But anyway, had an extremely wonderful day meeting familiar faces, listening to Rev. Heng Sure on the guitar, and eating delicious vegetarian food. Good food, Good music, Good Friends... Great day...

No comments: