Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Readings...

Visit Hua today, a very skilled chinese physician, and was turned down again. 2nd time... She's really an interesting character. If its not any serious problems, she refuses to treat u and refuses to take any money for the advice she gives to cure the problem. And when she tells me what herbs i should take and I try to buy them from her, shes says "oh... the ones in my store are all old, i'm not selling, i'll eat them myself... you go somewhere else to buy" lolz... I can never figure her out... such a character, yet such a great healer.

Had 2nd lunch after that then returned to my sister's place where i exchanged some tarot readings with Sandy since she said that she has not been read for a long time. Its been years since i read anyone so no I'm not reading any other people... i gave her the reading only in exchange for mine.

So my reading mainly was that i should try to be more compassionate to my school administrators despite the class issue and that i was still living in 2 worlds... singapore and usa. Body and emotions in singapore, mind and spirit in usa... deep huhz... hahz. I love both places too much to want to live in one or the other... 1 body is just not enough! And that explains alot about what i'm going through... gotta come back into the present time... Carpe diem!

Received a call from Eric too! chatted for quite a while over the phone. Love this little kid... always so cute! lolz... So we arranged to meet in Ukiah on either Friday or Saturday. Also, gonna finally meet Jin Ping! Lolz... have known her for like 5 years but never met her. This weekend should be fun!

No comments: