Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Car


Went to get my car serviced today for the 1st time in 5 years... and it was hella expensive! Almost $2000! And they have to keep it for a day. But they gave me a free rental car in exchange and guess what i got - the new E350 Mercedes! Lolz.. check out my ride...

Decided to try searching for my books which my cousin said were impossible to find. So i dived into the labyrinth of boxes in my aunt's storage room and within 5 minutes, I located all my books. How did I find them so fast? Instincts man... always trust your first instincts. I thought I had only 1 box... turns out I have 7 boxes worth of books. Can't believe I read all these books during college. So there you go, 7 boxes with books that probably amount to a thousand dollars worth... and containing my notes scribbled all over... priceless... (at least to me)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

daaaaarn that is hella expensive