Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Grandma

Just spoke to my grandmother over the phone. She just had a knee replacement surgery and the doctors now tell her after taking away her original knee that she has to replace the artificial knee every 3 months. And bcoz of the surgery, they prescribe her with antibiotics, painkillers, and a whole ton of other medications. Basically loading her body with harmful chemicals. So every 3 months, they cut open the leg again and then give her even more chemicals and earning tons of money in return.

And its not even about the money... but more on how can anyone already in their 60s still withstand that much amount of pain put to the body and that much artificial chemicals constantly absorbed... It just destroys the system... That is the reason why i never liked Allopathic Medicine... They were useless to me when I was paralyzed waist down anyway... That is why I chose to study Traditional Medicine...

Hung up the phone at about 1am. Slept for a while, and then was almost late to go pick up my cousin Andrei from SF airport. Reached there a little late but he just got out coz someone stole his luggage and he had to get it back. So he just returned from a trip to China and was relating all his horror stories. It was so funny hahz. Getting cheated, food poisoning, roofs exploding, riots... Lolz, what a trip!

We're gonna check out this hotel's opening ceremony later this evening at half moon bay and my aunt wants me to check out the area for a flower store for my mom, but she told my cousin that it was I who wanted to open a flower shop and he had to double check that with me! Hhahaz... it was hilarious... he was saying like "wth? jonathan opening a flower shop?" hahaz

No comments: