Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Bowing

When for the 10,000 buddhas ceremony over the weekend, did over a thousand bows... legs aching all over, yet its always an experience to go there. Every hour feels different. Sometimes u feel like you can go on bowing forever... other times, you feel like you're just gonna die there and then. Surprisingly, it was full house in the buddha hall for every session!
On top of all the bowing, its just always so nice to meet up with old friends: Andrew, Sunny, Jackie, Bill, David, Victor, Jim, Steven, Xavier, Charly, Tommy, Andy, R2...

And even got to make new onez!: Steve-Bill, Jerry, Minh, Robert, Navin, Mao Yu, Kenny, Chris, Joe...

And I guess also to meet people whom you don't know but who knows you! Lolz... was walking pass the girls side when i heard someone said "Oh my god, Jonathan?" And I turned to wave and realize I don't know who it is... Lolz...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, my brothers are both so popular!! XD Be careful, GS might get a crush on you, hahaha!

I'm really glad you got to go - I WANNA GO TOOOO!! Hope your legs don't stay sore for too long :)

AND WELCOME BACK!! :)