Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Multi-tasking

Lots of things have been going on in my life lately. I've been busy going to school on the weekdays, and on the weekends, I'm up for the bowing ceremony doing hundreds of prostrations a day. In between classes and bowing, I'm getting my regular healing sessions, plus I'm studying for all my tests now.

I'm also settling my car situation and rental car situation, also gotta think about new insurance policies. And I'm discussing with administrators of DRBU to take an independent study course with their university. Coming out with the syllabus and all, looking for advisers to support me. And everything is happening within the same week.

My friends says that I'm not human... Lolz! Doing so many things at once...

Also learned today that my bros Alan and Jaycas have confirmed their trip to come to SF to visit me! Yay!!! Love u guys! hahaz...I'm definitely looking forward to that day! And I'll try to be as good a host as I can. I should have most of my myriad things settled by then. Well, hopefully.. hahaz.

On the top left is a picture of the moon I took with my cell phone while up in cttb during the bowing ceremony. Cool huhz... Totally forgot about it, but when I saw it again, it kind of gave me a really mysterious feel to it... feels really... magical...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Make sure your health isn't compromised by all you're doing!! I need a healthy brother!! XD Busy busy person, you are!!