Friday, April 18, 2008

Going up to CTTB

Was thinking of my bro Nathaniel today and guess what, 5 minutes later, he appears online! Haven't seen him online for months! Guess I'm getting better at this premonition thingy! Lolz.

Long day at school today, and its gonna be a long night. Gotta finish studying everything for next week's tests before i set off for CTTB tml! Gonna participate in the ten thousand buddha repentance for the weekend. Will be back on monday. And with the help of Sandy... check out what i'm bringing up for the kids!


I noe.. i'm spoiling them... but afterall, they're just kids! How i wish I had someone doing that for me when I was a kid... Lolz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those kids sure are lucky!! XD And man, I wish I could go to the repentance too!! My spirit is with y'alllllll! Have a good time and hopefully you'll still be able to walk when you come back XD