Thursday, April 17, 2008

Aaron

Got to chat with my bro Aaron this morning. Hope what I said did help you. And I just wanted to add that don't be eager to grow up too fast. Enjoy your youth while you have it and always stay young in your heart! It was through you, that I learnt how to be young again. And I enjoy staying young! Thou I have some white hair appearing le... sobz.. hahz..

One more thing, don't ever think that you're useless. Coz you were the 1st person to reach out to me when I first went back to Singapore and had no one to hang out with. You filled my emptiness with friendship and laughter, and filled my life with wonderful memories - all the sleep overs, kitago, bintan, new years eve, the late night roti pratas and indian rojaks! lolz... so yah... thank you for always being there for me. Its not money that counts, but what you choose to do with your hands, and your heart... =)

No comments: