Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Energy

Had a really cool intuitive moment in class today. I thought of my cell phone ringing halfway during lecture and so took out my phone to switch it to silent and just that very second, it really rang. So crazy. Fortunately i had the premonition a second earlier, else my teacher will be hella mad.

It was my aunt, and following her came another call from another aunt. Guess they all finally found out about my accident and were all calling in. The whole day, my entire head was busy dealing with their thoughts, resulting in a terrible migraine and backache. Talk about having people in your space. But i guess, they were just worried.

Heard from my mom too that my youngest sis is having a really tough time in Singapore. I do hope things get better for you... my younger sis in the US also got into some trouble...

Tough news to the ears... terrible day with all the pain, but i guess, some good came out of the day too. Brought my laptop to school for the first time and my bro Jeffrey just so happened to be out of camp! (Which is quite often huhz... lolz) Hahaz... so i got to chat with him and got a hit from Milly when she found out that i was chatting instead of taking notes. She had thought that I was so hardworking! Lolz...

And today, someone also gave me a compliment. Its the first time i heard someone say he loves my accent..Lolz... the mix of british, american and a tinge of singlish.. I always thought it was horrible! hahaz

And one of my classmates asked me during class about why am I always smiling. And I replied "Even thou my body is always in pain... my heart is always full of joy... and that is what matters most...isn't it?" =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better! :)