Saturday, April 12, 2008

Loved...

Got to chat with my bro Jeffrey today and learned that he's really happy in his life now and that makes me very happy too! Also learn from my bros Alan and Jaycas that they might be coming to states to visit me! Cool! hahz...

And just wanted to thank everyone for all your concern and care over these past few days after the accident. To my bros, my sisters, my "son", my friends, to the nightingale that sings me to sleep everynight, and most importantly, to my parents... thank you for all your care and concern.

GUess something good did come out from the accident after all... i feel so loved... lolz! =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It took you long enough to figure that out! XD

Imprezzionist said...

Oppz...=P hahaz... sorry sis! I know now! And I will treasure u all more now! =D