Friday, May 02, 2008

Cramming...

Was in school today, studying from 0830 to 1830! 10 hours of studying in total man... crazie... No choice, gotta get everything done before heading up to the cttb this wk end to play! I mean er... pray! Hahz...

Not the longest I've done thou. Back in high school and Uni days, used to cram all the time. My record was 2 weeks in seclusion, not leaving my room at all, with all meals delivered to my doorsteps... and that got my F9 failing chinese grade to an A2 in O levels! Lolz... Gone are those days thou... I no longer have that kind of stamina.

Apart from all the mugging, there are always good things that happen! Got to chat with Samuel Teo and Weiliang!!! Argh... Miss u guys so much! Finally get to see you 2 online. Too bad i was in class then.. but still... even just a word of "hi" makes me sooo sooo happy! =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must have gotten that bookworm gene from you!! XD Hope you're having an awesome time in CTTB playing - whoops, I mean praying XD