Friday, May 30, 2008

Nightmares

As a result of my late dinner last nite, I had nightmares during my sleep... Dreamt that I parked my car somewhere and walked into a haunted mansion. In there it was a maze and there were ghosts and monsters and evil wizards! But I was not afraid, and becoz I was not afraid, they could not touch me. Then the scary part came... I suddenly realized that if I did not get out fast, I was going to be late for school! So I ran and ran and ran! And then... I woke up...
School's scary... Hahaz.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You must really love school if it haunts you even in your sleep, hehehe! If it helps, I tend to have dreams where I get up and get ready and then I wake up and realize I'm still in bed...getting up is such a painful process XD

You know, you should have had cookies last night because the scary monsters and ghosts and stuff will not scare you even more if you yourself is a cookie monster XD