Friday, May 09, 2008

Perfect score

Had a terribly boring day studying yesterday.. absolutely horrendous... but it paid off... I scored perfect score on my Physiology exam today! Woo Hoo! hahaz. And its Milly's birthday today. And we were suppose to go out but everyone was just worn out from studying so we all decided to all go back and crash. But still, happy birthday Milly! Just realize that I know alot of Tauruses! Lolz

Perused some of my Taiwan pics yesterday while taking a break from studying. Definitely want to go back again some time soon... Too bad my school only gives 2 weeks break per quarter... So kiam siap! (Stingy)... Cheyz...

And was looking at Alvin Lee's blog just a while ago. He always has really good photos there and this time it was on Little India and the Mrt... see already... feel so nostalgic... I MISS SINGAPORE! miss the places, miss the food... and most of all... I miss my friends there...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS, BROTHER! Goodness, you're always getting top marks...we must have a prodigy in the family XD