Sunday, May 11, 2008

Cliquez

Was chatting to my bro Aaron today. Said he met Andre at a party and they were talking about how the clique seldom meet up anymore because they're missing one person... Oopz... =P... Hahaz. Its weird how sometimes you enter someone's life and leave your footprints there, and then when you leave, it changes everything. The circle is not complete... dun worry bro.. I'll be back soon... Reaaal soon...

Went to the Boy's school basketball and soccer game at Monta Vista High today. Got there during half time of the basketball and our team was a few points low, but soon after, we did a total turnover and won the game! Go Dragons!

Following that, the same team went to play soccer. Crazy. With only 2 weeks of training, I'd say they did an excellent job out in the field with a 5-4 in the first game and in the 2nd game, the other team forfeited and decided to have a friendly match instead, so all the coach joined in and on our side, Nakula and Mr. K played as well! It was full of fun and excitement and absolutely hilarious moments too esp when Joe tackled the ball from one of the female players of the other school and when we laugh, he replied without hesitation "I didn't touch her!" Hahaz... we weren't even laughing about that.

As for me, other than watching and cheering them on, managed to relieve Michael of his sprained back and at least got him walking again, and also relieved Jacky's cramp on the spot with my limited training from TCM school and my experience from all the years in swimming competitions. Soon after, everyone was saying "Doctor, get the doctor! Hey Jonathan, fix this, fix that!" Lolz... Always glad to be of service! This is the main reason why I chose to study TCM in the first place... I'll work harder! Unfortunately, Raymond had an injury that was beyond my knowledge, so I didn't want to experiment... lest I make it worst.

An extremely fun day overall! Packing up now, and heading up to CTTB tonight for Buddha's Birthday. Oh yah, one more thing... Happy Mother's Day Mom!


Pic 1: Helping to move the goal post.
Pic 2: Kenny & Andrew on the back of the pick up truck.


Pic 1: Dm Tsung's debrief
Pic 2: Nakula & Mr. K in their jerseys

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun! :) And the story about Joe is so funny, hahaha! Well Doctor, keep up the good work and have a good Buddha's Birthday tomorrow! I shall be there in spirit!!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, I miss our little brother :(