Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sports

Woke up specially early today intending to go for a jog. But just when I was about to leave, the rain and fog comes -.-... It hasn't rained for like weeks! Why now.. when I finally decided to exercise for once... Felt so cheated... so i decided to walk into the kitchen instead and make something to eat... Hahahahz! Oh wellz... i needed to do something right...

Went to support the boys school basketball game later. They were playing 3 games this time! And in between games, it was all the "arghz!" and "oooz!" Lolz.. everyone was aching all over. And Jacky asked me to help him massage his back, and before I knew it, Ali was lying beside him and then came Kenny! A line formed and I became the team's private massage therapist.. =.=... I should start charging man! Lolz... Oh wellz, its good practice for me i guess... hahaz. And Ali's younger brother was guessing my age and he said I looked 16 but talk like I'm 19! Lolz! Awww love him so much now! Lolz

Well the team won 2nd place amongst all the North Californian Chinese Schools!!! An incredible achievement! Last time the school won was years back! Check out the big smile on my lil bro's face! (Well, not so little anymore.. he's taller than me now. But he'll always be lil bro! Lolz)

Fetched him back to BBM after the games and learned that there was going to be a lunch gathering the next day at the monastery where only the kids will be cooking! So i was invited to stay over at Andrew's place for the night and got to eat really good Soup! Andrew's mom makes some of the best vietnamese dishes! Later learned that the rest of the boys school got into a car accident on the way back. Heard that Mr. K was bleeding but all the other students are ok. Really hope that everyone is fine and not suffering from too big of a whiplash from the accident...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you tried, hahaah XD

Anonymous said...

DR. BIG BROTHER!! XD You know, a whole bunch of people always ask me now if Andrew is my older brother...XD

Heard that Kenny was taken to the hospital today but don't know the extent of it :(

Ooooooh, did you help cook? XD