Saturday, June 14, 2008

Blogskin

Yup, changed my blogskin again, coz something went wrong with the layout of the other one... so its back to the basic layout again..

Went for another torture session with the doctor at Chinatown after dragging myself out of bed from Andrew's. Sleepy... but it wasn't long before i was wide awake again... especially when the doctors elbow went all the way into the bone! But I didn't scream that much this time, so I thanked her for going easy on me at the end of the session and she said, "Who says i went easy? It was the usual strength. You just got used to it." Serious? I never tot anyone could possibly ever get used to such intensity. It was still painful thou... I was just... keeping my mouth shut and suffering in silence... Sobz, sobz...

Went to school after and spent 3 hours grading papers for my teacher. Being a teacher's assistant ain't easy man.... Earning money is even more difficult...

And my dad's business friend sent me the pictures from last week when I was being Mr. Tour Guide.

Can you believe it... she's already an owner of a huge business? She looks really really young. Sigh... what am I doing?..... what am i doing?....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi big bro :)

I didn't think you'd change your blogskin so soon!! I take it you finished your grading early, hahaha!! And as always, it's always a pleasure to spend time with you!! :)

Now, TIME FOR BED!!