Sunday, June 15, 2008

Movie

Was thinkin about how long it has been since i went to the movies yesterday and today, I went to the movies with Julia & Andrew! We watched Iron Man. The movie was really cool, but the ending was kinda iffy...lolz. Then we had Gelato ice creams before heading back to the monastery.

Lecture today was pretty interesting too, it was about psychic powers and spiritual penetrations of the Bodhisattva. Rev Heng Sure also showed us some pictures from his conferences from Kentucky and Taiwan!

Got back home around 11pm and tot I walked into the wrong house! The entire place was sparkling clean! All the tables were gleaming. Then I found out that our new housemate is a professional house cleaner! Hmmmz... that means I can be messy now... Muahahaha!!! *evil grinz*

And its Father's Day tml! Called my dad but he was in a meeting... sigh... Oh well, Happy Father's Day dad, and to all the dads out there!

No comments: