Monday, June 16, 2008

3sir Bravo

Went to be a examination subject today. The examinees were suppose to look at me and take my pulse and then report my condition for their test. Quite fun. And i get paid! Lolz. So the general consensus is: Has glitter in the eyes, pinkish glow in face, normal tongue with slight red dots representing heat, but dry skin & weak pulse in general... lolz... Guess I'm not in that bad of a shape afterall! Glitter in eyes... Lolz... what's that supposed to mean? hahaz

Came back and read the blogs of my fellow commanders from 3 SIR Bravo. Suddenly everyone is starting to blog! Lolz... Cool! That way I can know how things are going back in camp. Really sorry that I can't be the OC of 12th mono... Really really wished to be though... But no matter what, once a commander of Bravo, always a commander of Bravo! We'll always be a family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glitter in your eyes? Hmmmm, must've eaten too many glitter-laced cookies XD