Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Outing

Went out with Andrew, Julia and Sunny to SF today! Always fun to hang out with my "siblings"!!! Lolz. Most of the time, we were walking aimlessly, following the infamous... "just walk straight" direction. Lolz. Walked into Ross as Sunny and Andrew wanted to look at shoes. In the end, Sunny decides to convince into buying a new pair of shoes... =.=...


Pic 1: Me, Andrew & Sunny
Pic 2: Getting convinced to buy shoes...


Shoes, shoes and more shoes, so hard to choose. The red shoes reminds me of Ronald MacDonalds! Lolz... They were size 20!


As I am known to change my mind right at the last minute, they decided to block the cashier's exit so that I can't escape. So I had no choice but to buy it. Lolz. What will I do without them... without them, i'd probably walk out empty handed again and be wandering about in my tattered Mizunos... =P! And thanks Julia for the photos! =)

Came back home and watched "Kung Fu Panda." Hella Funny! Should go watch! hahaz

No comments: