Thursday, June 19, 2008

Snake

Went jogging this morning n on my way back, saw a snake in the middle of the road. The sun was really hot n it seemed to be drying up. So I picked it up and placed it on the side walk, ran back home and brought a basin of water and placed it in the water to cool it down, but it was too late... the snake was no longer moving... sobz sobz.. so I said some prayers and left it under a bush.

Came home and Sandy had showed up! She just came back from Taiwan and bought a really cool bag that I asked her to help me get! Heez... Continued my transliteration work on 藥性賦 for a few more hours and then started planning for the kids summer camp. Supposed to teach a class on Buddhism and on Cherishing Life to a bunch of kids aged 10-15. Think I might use Anime to teach dharma! Lolz.. or maybe just play some games. Planning still in progress...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

R.I.P. Mr. Snake :(

Too bad I would be so lost in your class XD