Friday, June 20, 2008

Torture session 3

Went for my 3rd torture session today. I was shouting, shouting, shouting, to a point that the doctor was not doing anything but I was still shouting "Arghh!!" Then she said "what are you shouting about? I am not doing anything at all!" ...=P But, but but... but it was really scary... then while talking halfway, she suddenly gave her finishing moves. I felt a rush of adrenalin into my head and the next thing I know, she said "Ok, that's it. Next week you don't have to come anymore." My back felt straight, my ribs were leveled for the first time too. I felt different. As I walked out, I started to slouch again out of habit, and she immediately said "What are u doing! Stomach In, Chest Out! Walk upright!" Feels like military all over again.... -.-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better!! :)