Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Explore

Met my dad's business friend today. She was much younger than I expected. From her looks, I'd say she's somewhere in her late twenties.. and she's already CEO of a multi million dollar company with business all around the world! And what am I doing?... I'm still slugging through books, books and more books... *dejected*...

So I brought her and her mom around SF, went to Golden Gate, to City Hall, along market street and around Pacifica, all within 2 hours. She had a flight to catch. At the airport, she said the next time I ever to go Singapore or Taiwan, let her know, so that she can bring me around too! Lolz... Hmmz... I don't think I'll need bringing around in Singapore.. hahaz... But that was kind of her to offer.

Came back home, couldn't study. So I went shopping for groceries and clothes. Everything here is L or XL or XXL or XXXL... =.=... sux.. So i had to go to the children's section to look for clothes....

Got back home and started cooking. Because it was so cold, I decided to do curry again... this time, Indian Curry, the really really spicy kind! Prepared too much ingredient again as always, and the pot almost overflowed. Gotta improve on my estimation skill. And I prepared too many potatoes, so I baked the remainder with cheese! Lolz.. Yeah... all the fattening stuff...


There you go.. my curry, my cheesy potato, and the complete set! Lolz... Hmmz.. I realize my blog alot of pictures of food... Show's what I'm thinking of most of the time... Lolz! Well actually... got reason one! Its to tell my mom, dun worry! I'm eating well! Seee.... Lolz

And guess what... I forgot to buy a light bulb! -.-... Yet another night of darkness...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy, bro!! :) And yeah, you do have a lot of pictures of food, hehehe!

It's funny how you have to go to the children's section to find clothes - for your birthday, I'm going to get you a stuffed animal, HEHEHEHEE!! XD

And remember, you shouldn't compare yourself to others - it'll only make you depressed, hahaha!