Monday, June 02, 2008

Psyched

Received a call fr my dad at 4am to go pick up his business friend from the airport at 10. So i rested a lil while more, then went as told and waited and waited and waited... nobody showed up. I tried calling her phone, it was off all the while. When I finally got hold of her, found out she was in Mexico, arriving SF at 10pm =.=... half my day just disappeared like that...

Meanwhile, there were many flights fr Japan arriving and the Japanese were all very well dressed and when meeting their hosts, kept bowing and bowing out of courtesy. So cool... Lolz... I like Japanese culture.... I miss Japan... and I realize I like people watching too... Lolz!

Had one of those really cool dreams again, where I made new friends in dreamland. Just a group of us, hanging around in some resort place, living the carefree life! Shiok! And like the dream before, it felt so real... and we were having so much fun and they were inviting me to another dimension when suddenly the call at 4am woke me up... Bummer.... =.=... Hmmz... did the call save me instead? Mite have continued dreaming and dreaming... Lolz

And my room lamp blew up out of a sudden today... living in total darkness now... Ooh.. N my midnite karaoke singing housemate and his girlfriend moved out yesterday! finally, there is peace...Lolz... okiez.. he's not so bad actually... N so the landlord posted an ad on craigslist looking for another tenant. Here's the ad:

Anyone interested? Lolz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, poor brother... :(

Oh yeah, speaking of your lamp, mine's died the other week (RIP Mr. Lamp) and I had to get a new one :( Hope you get light soon!!