Thursday, July 31, 2008

Playing around...

Finally got my pay for last month's work... went to buy groceries after and half the pay was gone... sighz. I'm probably only earning 1/10 of what i spend per month... but I guess it is better than nothing.

Pretty productive day today, finally managed to get myself to do some studying! Also planted some laska leaves in the garden and made lasagna and tomato basil soup for lunch and dinner! Yup... that was where half my pay went...

Tasted some of the herbs from my box of herbs. Didn't read the toxicity content of one of them - 細辛. Just a pinch of it made my tongue numb for a while... lolz.. so fun! hahaz

Found a really funny clip on youtube for Thai people to learn English! Lolz... They're really creative.. hahaz... the lady's expression is just hilarious...Had a good laugh even thou I could only understand half of it... Lolz.

Part 1:

Part 2:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WE WISH YOU COULD GO TOOOOOO :( If only there was a way...

Hang in there, brother, and man, try not to paralyze yourself, alright? XD