Saturday, August 02, 2008

Ghost month...

Today marks the 1st day of the Ghost month... The month where the gates of hell are opened and spirits are free to roam.. hmmz... And the lights in my rooms are flickering by itself... and my housemates are all out... and the pacific fog is always there swallowing up my neighbourhood...creepy...

Went to Bruce's house to study meridian points today. The place was somewhere in the Mission District - a rather sketchy area where you don't wan to be walking alone especially at night. So I told Lisa I will meet her at the BART station and walk with her to the house. And 1/2 way there, we met Jill on the road and she gave us a ride.

Pretty productive session, there were about 15 of us gathered. We did it in the living room and during the practical part, alot of bypassers stopped to stare... I guess you'd do that when you see 15 guys and girls semi naked in the living room trying to feel each other's meridian channels...Lolz. It was a fun way to study thou...

Ok... my lights are flickering again... i'm scared.. lolz... mayb its telling me i should go to sleep now.. lolz...

2 comments:

:D said...

flyyy MOKKUNNNN!!!
commmmeee.

however, it was great seeing you again!!

GOOD LUCK on your midterms. go kick some buttz.

Anonymous said...

omg sneakey!!

- melissa