Sunday, August 03, 2008

Master Chiang's

Helped Andrew cut his hair today... disaster... I'm just no good at cutting short hair... probably can only do the long, messed up hair that I always wear... I'm Soooooo (x 1000) SORRY ANDREW!!! So sorry man.... Feel so bad now...

WEnt with Lucy and John to meet Chiang Shifu and Chiang Shimu later... both martial art experts. They are both in they're eighties and both of them can still bring their chin all the way to their toes, without bending the knees! Incredible... I have difficulty even bringing my hands to my toes... Had tea in their garden and they were sharing tips on planting different plants, they had a whole pond of lotuses and rows and rows of bamboos, peonies, magnolias and many other fruit and herb trees. Really cool... There was a nice sun out too... I seem to be obsessed with the sun now... since I dun get any where I live...

Got to meet Felix and Tammy again! They flew back from Virginia to go for the Oregon trip! Yeah... the Oregon trip that I can't go to becoz of my 2 exam papers next week... sigh.... so sad to see everyone all geared up for the road trip tomorrow, and me just walking to my car alone in the dark night... When I finally reached home, the house was empty again, and my room light stopped working again... the darkness, the big empty house, and the cold pacific wind... just makes the loneliness so much worst...

But I guess, the day in overall wasn't that bad. Thanks to Lucy for inviting me to Chiang Shifu's house, thanks to Julia for the big bag of munchies! Lolz... and of course, Andrew... thanks... for even letting me experiment with your hair, and still being so cool despite the mess that I made out of it... =P You're the best! I guess I'll just take this week as another normal week and not think of it too much. See you next weekend when you're back! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE WISH YOU COULD GO, BROTHER!! :( We'll be thinking of you :)

Anonymous said...

Dude. I'm missing out on A LOT! Dropping by to say hi and to let you know I'm still a loyal visitor. Take care and miss you!!