Friday, August 29, 2008

Good Normal Human Conversation

Had been feeling pretty down the past few days, thinking alot and suffering from insomnia. Not only did I get insufficient sleep, but I also had bad rashes, a sprained neck and a swollen leg from running... Sounds like a bad day? Well... turns out to be a great day in the end!

With my condition thou, I signed up for a check up session at school after class and was seen by a teacher and 4 interns. 5 doctors attending to me... not bad! Lolz... They ended up sticking 9 needles into my head, 2 into my neck, 2 into my wrist, 3 into my legs... 16 needles in total.. Intense...

Got back home, thought I was gonna collapse from accumulated lack of sleep, but instead received a call from my pal Chris Zhao. He needed a ride home and couldn't find any... so... how can I reject a friend in such dire needs rite... before I knew it, I agreed to a 3 hour journey which normally would have killed my energy level. A miracle... I stepped out of my cave! Lolz... And furthermore, there was sunlight in Pacifica! A rare phenomenon indeed! =P

Despite the long journey, it was really great to meet an old friend again, and hold a good normal human conversation! By that, I'm referring to the kind where you talk on for hours without pause about anything and everything, not knowing what you are talking about, but at end still agree that it was a good conversation! Lolz! And by normal, I guess I mean by a conversation that has nothing to do with chinese medicine or philosophy of any school of thought or whatsoever! Just plain normal conversation! Its been a reaally reaaaallly llooooonnng time since i had that.

We had dinner at DiDa, a vegetarian restaurant in San Jose City. And the moment I sat down, the owner came and said to me: "Hey! You're from the ten thousand buddhas!" He's refering to Cttb, and wow, this place is like 200 miles away from Cttb... Small world indeed, and I guess what can I say? I'm known to vegetarain restaurant owners? Lolz... Maybe its due to my many years of watching the trash area that everyone who's been up there recognizes me... Lolz

Headed to Milpitas City after dinner to buy some bread and cakes from Sheng Kee Bakery. And becoz I got there late, they were having closing sale and Chris got a pretty good deal out of it! Lolz.. .And I found my Sun Cakes! The relative of Moon Cakes! Lolz! Been searching for them forever and these ones don't have Lard! Muahaahahz!

Continued on to Richmond City after that where we hung out till 10pm before his Dad came and I passed the baton to his dad for the rest of the journey to Sacremento as I returned to the City of Pacifica. So basically I drove round the entire Bay today! Lolz.. But I'm glad I offered the ride... It turned out to be a good healing for me as well...

烏雲解散,日光普照
踏出山莊,在入人間

The mist cleared, the sun shone through.
Stepping out of the mountains,
I entered the world again...
~jozhade

No comments: