Saturday, August 30, 2008

Mr. Driver...

Went to San Francisco to study at Milly's place today. She has a pretty chic house! There was a roof terrace that gives you a beautiful view of the city and the Bay! Managed to study quite a lot, but did lots of chatting too =P. Was gonna go shop later when I heard that Nicole was gonna take the bus and then the ferry back home. Yeah... she has to cross the bay.. sounds cool, but can be quite a chore (remembers tekong days... *shivers*... ) So I offered to send her back.

So drove all the way to Marin County across the Golden Gate Bridge and back. Seems like I've been driving ppl alot these days... lolz... Oh well... its to pass on all the times that others have done that for me.

Her house is really nice too! Its by a river where you can go canoeing or kayaking any time you want, and there's a big swimming pool and jacuzzi, and lots and lots of trees and sunshine! She has a room to rent and asked me several times if I wanted to move in... Sigh... i'm tempted...

No comments: