Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Grandma's Birthday

Went for my Grand mother's 74th birthday celebration yesterday. It was fun meeting all my relatives again, and as usual, making fun of my vegetarianism, but after that all my cousin's added "Don't you just miss us Jonathan?" I was like... what!? miss getting made fun off? Lolz.. but in actual fact, yeah, i guess it was nice meeting everyone again and laughing together as a family. My grandmother has 20 grand children, and 10 of us are over here, the other 10 in Singapore. Evenly split. Lolz.

And as always, whenever there are family gatherings, the "question" always pops out: "so Jonathan, have you got a girlfriend yet" =.=... sigh... why do they always have to ask that... Hmm... its not that I don't want to have a girlfriend... its just that I haven't met a person whom I will want to be with in that status. I don't wan to just search and settle for anyone just becoz everyone else has a gf and I don't. Hmmz... my ideal gf will be young and beautiful and sweet, not too reserved, but not hyper and crazy too. Someone who respects my space and most importantly, whom I can connect to. Someone who is able to put a smile to my face everytime I see her message appear on my phone. Who will make me look at my phone everyday, waiting for her message to come... Kind of like someone whom, when I see her for the 1st time, I will know that she is the one! Lolz... Sounds like some movie or anime situation again? Oh wellz... probably thats why i haven't met that someone... Lolz

But i'm in no hurry to meet a special someone... why must there be only one? There is a whole world out there to love. Plus I think in my life currently, I have more than enough love than I could ever ask for... Especially from all my bros and sis... like on saturday, billy and jackson told me that they wished I was their real brother... Its really honoring for me, when someone says that.. And Charlie and Tommy once told me that too... I guess thats why currently in my life, I'm pretty satisfied... But you know, as secular culture promotes... more is better... lolz... so if i can get to meet a special someone, I wouldn't mind either... lolz... but I guess... i'm in no rush for that... its all good... all good...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hola Brother :)

You should have seen Andrew laugh at your girlfriend statement - he was doubled over and going KEKEKEEEEE!! (Andrew's giggle, which is actually similar to my dad's...)

Family is always good to have and even though they can be rather trying, you know that when times get tough, family - be they blood or not - will be there for you :)

Your grandmother is one lucky lady!!

No comments on the hair?? XD