Sunday, August 17, 2008

Saturdays are always Berkeley Monastery days... We got there in time this morning for the Universal Door Chapter ceremony followed by yet another extremely delicious meal! All the food was cleared! PLus there was surprisingly alot of people there today. The whole berkeley community, drby, and all the kids. Thought I could study by staying at the monastery after, but ended up accompanying Billy and Jackson. Brought them to starbucks where we got caramel Frap, Mocha mint and Banana chocolate, and we came out with this system where we kept switching cups after each sip so everyone gets to taste each drink.. lolz.. Got back to the monastery around 7 and all the dinner was eaten up... so we went out again and I got sushi for us 3 to share. So thou I didn't get to study much, I guess it was a good time spent with my 2 cute little brothers

No comments: