Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Herbology

Got back my 2 tests from Herbology class... 101/100 and 104/100! Lolz... didn't go as bad as i thought i guess... Only thing left is my points class... getting the results on tuesday...think that's gonna be my 1st B ... sadz... And just when I thought I could finally take a breather, Mid terms round II starts next tuesday... =.=... Drowning in the sea of words.... Stress, stress, stress...

Can't wait for Sept to come... Dunno why but Sept seems to be a special month for me... Besides the point that I was born in that month... Lolz... But it was the month I started College in the US for the 1st time in 2001, the month that I entered the millitary in 2005, the month that I became an officer in 2006, and the month that I completed my service in 2007. Now... 2008, its the month that I get to go back to Singapore! Lolz... Counting down... =P

Was chatting with some of my men from military today. Been an entire year since I left them. Seems like things are going pretty well thou. They are going to complete their service in June 09. Hopefully I can make it back for that... it'll be great! But depends on my school schedule. Funny thing is... alot of them always come to me for advice on relationship problems... and even stranger is that the advice I give sometimes actually work! But the greatest irony of it all is that... I'm probably the most inexperienced in that field! Lolz... Oh wellz... Its easy to be the bystander.. hahaz..

No comments: