Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Relatives...

Went to visit my uncle today at Moss Beach. Pretty cool house they got. Forgot to take a pic of it thou... lolz... And living there is Uncle Harvey, Uncle Manoon, and my cousins Marcus and Andrei. Don't know why but although I seldom meet up with my relatives, its always cool to hang out whenever I do. Went to take a look at their restaurant as well. Construction is still in progress... its gonna be a seafood and steak restaurant thou... hopefully they have some vegetarian dishes for me... Lolz.. So I helped my cousin Andrei lay out the trays for washing.

Later in the house, we had dinner and because everyone was meatarians... they boiled 6 artichokes to cater to me.. hmm... i think that was a few artichokes too many... just artichokes and rice... had to pack the remainder of the artichokes back as they only ate meat...

Oooh... but I got good news from them too! My Aunt Agnes and my cousin Marilyn both turned vegetarians! Lolz... And I'm being eyed as the main culprit for that.. lolz... And my grandmother here has made the resolve to quit smoking after doing it daily for the past 50 years! She's challenging my uncle to see who can quit first! Lolz. Way to Go Ah MA!!! Jia you! Jia you!

Got back home at around 10pm, and when i walked in, I was shocked to see Sandy sitting in my house watching tv! She had invited herself in when my housemate came back to share about the Oregon trip! That is so scary....

Anyway, think I had too many artichokes... or maybe I am still recovering from shock... can't really sleep... was awake since 3am... its now 6... sigh.. My precious beauty sleep....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HI BROTHER :)

Family is awesome <3

HAHAHAAAA, Sandy is so funny XD She came to our house after Ullambana, hahaha XD

Hope the shock is over...