Monday, August 11, 2008

Quagmire

Today, Cttb was celebrating Ullambana... and my aunt's place in San Ramon was celebrating my cousin's brithday... Trapped between choosing one of the 2... I made a 3rd choice... that is to stay at home... lolz... Besides, it was the 1st time the sun appeared in months, so I went to take a walk.. a long walk... 5 hours.. Came back exhausted...

Coming back... I was caught red handed... not going to my cousin's birthday. My uncle called and found out I was doing nothing... Lolz.. I had told them I needed to study... I did do a little.. but not much... So he told me to drop by his place tml...

An hour later, Felix calls and asks me over to Andrew's place... I could have gone if it was earlier... but already told my uncle I will go to his place tomorrow... Sorriez... Promise I'll stay over next week =)

Hmmz... I wonder if I'm turning into a hermit... I seem to like to hide in my cave... I mean room... all the time... lolz... Facing the computer thou... watching anime and movies.. heez... Watched more movies this time... all pretty good... Well, will probably introduce them in another post of something...

No comments: