Friday, August 22, 2008

Onions, onions, onions!!! Gyaaaah

Woke up this morning and found my loaf of bread finished with only the end piece remaining, and my bottle of peanut butter jelly empty! Gah!!! Still don't know who the culprit was... On the way to sch.. a "blind" driver almost hits me despite driving in broad daylight... bad start...

The end of the day... hmmm... questionable.. One of my housemate and his friend had cook dinner for the whole house and because he had invited me to eat several times, which I politely turned down coz it wasn't vegetarian, this time he had specially made vegetarian... So i said ok... and guess what... it was rice cooked with onions, beans fried with onions, and salad with fresh onions! Brazilian cuisine =.=...Gyaaahh... As i felt bad turning him down again... I had a little since it was out of good intentions... bad idea... stomach's churning now... tooo much onions! I hate onions.... But I guess it was nice to hang out once in a while... I stayed on to chat for a while more before finally retreating into my cave...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOOOOO, ONIONNNSSS!!! Some people (mostly DRBA-ers) say that they taste like B.O. XD

Imprezzionist said...

It does! and it lingers... yucks! I don't understand how can people put so much onions into their food...